Angels meetings aim to be very relaxed and friendly, and to help this we do have some group rules during meetings.
- We ask that everything said in a meeting is confidential – what is said in the room stays in the room (unless of course we are concerned that there is a risk to a child or vulnerable adult, when we would have to pass this on to the relevant person).
- Please do not use people’s names that are not present.
- Please do not talk about anyone that is not present. Please do not gossip.
- You do not have to say anything if you do not wish to.
- We ask that people only talk one at a time and respect each other’s point of view.
- Please be courteous by paying attention when others are talking.
- Please refrain from using offensive language.
- We all need to be available so please leave your mobile phones on but please can you take calls outside.
- Please try not to text during the meeting as this can be quite distracting. Please consider others if you do have to use your phone during the meeting.
- If you need to arrive late or leave early, that’s fine too, but please be discrete as you come and go so as not to interrupt whoever is talking.