Angels supports families of children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and/or ADHD. We were formed by, and are led by, parents whose children face similar challenges.
Angels is an experience-led charity, which provides individualised, professional expertise and advice. We work alongside parents to build understanding and to empower them to hear their child’s voice. Our key aim is to maximise the individual potential of each child and young person.
- Impartial and non-judgemental
Our Vision is:
- To promote an environment where every child with autism and/or ADHD has an equal opportunity to achieve their personal goals and best outcomes.
- To effectively reach and support all families that could benefit from our advice, expertise and services.
- To be both a voice and support for parents, enabling them to be better advocates for their child’s journey into adulthood.
- To improve peoples’ understanding of autism and ADHD in order to drive change in the community.
- Ultimately, we aim to empower each child to become an ambassador for those with Autistic Spectrum Disorders and ADHD.